Saturday, November 04, 2006

Berninas and Quilt Festival Dreams

I made it to Houston Quilt Festival for my Hollis Chatelain "Painting with Procion Dyes" class and my day was absolutely sweet. After working my money-maker to death since returning from training/vacation, I've not touched my machine since Sept 25. Had to sell my Carolyn Fallert class to a wonderful Material Girl member because of the new job. I'm going back in the mornig to buy a freakin Bernina 440qe with a stitch regulator! Have you ever driven one of those? It was a religious experience. Anyone want to buy an awesome Brother NX400 w/large table and 30 feet included?

5 comments:

Susan said...

Hey there! Missed you at the quilt fest.. did you get any cool stuff for your stash? Did you REALLY go back and buy that machine? SWEET!

Miriam said...

Howdy darlin'! Guess where I was this weekend? Sorry I missed ya but It was fun being in Texas for the first time. I loved Houston, although didn't see much because we came in and out like a whirlwind, but I did notice that everyone is so friendly! That place was so friggin' huge I didn't even make it to the Bernina booth. It's true what they say, Texans like everything big!

Natalie said...

Where are you, Elaine?

Natalie said...

Where are you, Elaine?

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Post your SS doll! That was awesome! :)