Thursday, May 17, 2007

The Secret update and a new Fiber Art Postcard!!!

A received a beautiful fiber art postcard from Francoise in Belgium! It's wonderfully designed with her hand-dyed fabrics and a secret tiny heart that makes the whole piece even more personal. Check out her rust dyeing pieces! I really want to try that!


Remember yesterday when I said I would not sell The Secret? Hahahaa! Well, I've actually sent like 8 people to the bookstore with my over-enthusiastic promotions. I sent 3 fresh new converts to Borders today after I gushed about my $3000 sell this morning. Hahahhaahha! I asked my boss to come with to the appointment. I was actually feeling anxiety and not feeling "the Secret" love. But then my lovely boss used her "secret" power for the both of us! Do do ddodododo...(twilight zone music)

2 comments:

Emmy said...

hello Elaine
I got the postcard back ,,return to sender ,,so I send it to you today again and hope you get the postcard this time
greetings Emmy

Candy Schultz said...

I checked out Francoise's blog. Very lovely and I have added it to my blogroll. She had some good links as well. I have removed all politics from the blog from now on because I can't stand it anymore. Strictly food, books,. film, cats, quilts and the oddities of life.