Saturday, September 08, 2007

Studio Chaos

I'm in need of serious organizational therapy. This sewing/collage/altered book/utee burning studio has gotten WAY outa control. I'm only sharing this with you because it will motivate me to post an 'after' picture. My Material Girls Doll Club NW Playgroup ladies are coming over for a playgroup Sunday and the studio tour will be closed for repairs unless I get my stitch together and whip it in shape. Let me know if you can spot a very expensive Bernina anywhere in here. Buddy, the dolled-up feline wearing a designer build-a-bear gown...

7 comments:

His Office, My Studio said...

Can't find the Bernia but Buddy is way to cute!

Candy Schultz said...

Can't find the Bernina either but Buddy is adorable. He probably hates the dress tho.

What is it about studios that makes them get like that. Nothing like cleaning it all up tho to make one feel virtuous.

Susan Lenz said...

Hi!
I think I see the sewing machine. It isn't the same model as are mine...but it looks like a Bernina to me. Maybe I spotted it because my studio looks just like yours. Why clean up...just make more art!
Susan
PS Love the cat dress. If your cat decides on other attire, mine will wear that one!

ksquare said...

But, Elaine... I can see your floor! It is clean compared to mine--I can't find my floor. I don't dare walk in there barefoot-- I'd become the world's largest pin cushion (or voodoo doll....). But it is my sanctuary, my therapy couch, the location of my sanity some days.

Stefanie said...

Dude, you have lots of space, I am still trying to squeeze by the ironing board on the way to the machine. And yes, you can see your floor- so you are doing well. Love the pic.

BumbleVee said...

The only reason mine is not quite that messy is I just don't have quite as much "stuff"....hmmm... in that case I will run right out and get me some more.!!

Poor little Buddy...but ya know...if you do this on occasion with him while he is still young he will be the perfect model cat for some really great shots for the rest of his life.... lol

Veleta (Sammy) said...

Your studio looks a lot like mine! Chaoes!!! Love the cat! what a hoot!