Sunday, August 13, 2006

Finished Faces from Barbara Willis Workshop



Amazing results after we applied stretchy fabric to our paperclay masks! We took back all the bad things we said about Barbara after we saw just how lovely the finished and painted faces came out. I guess we all look a little better with our "faces on". My rough face looked much like monkey girl but I corrected most flaws with her makeup. My face is the one in the center not yet attached to her body.

Me and Barbara Willis (above)

After the 3rd torso I sewed, I finally did it. Then, today we made the cutest little leather shoes (but our dolls will have no feet!) Hey, those itsy bitsy shoe-making skills are very nice to have. Once I get her completed, I'll post her lovely picture.

http://www.barbarawillisdesigns.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your dolls rock grl