Thursday, August 31, 2006

Clearing the Clutter


Maybe I'm revealing too much here. I don't care anymore. Something about turning 40 - yeah I said it. I am it.

Picture this: I'm between jobs for the next couple of weeks and have just begun to relish in the delight of time. Get Thee Behind Me Clutter! Here's my sewing/studio room now. Consider it a "before" photo.


Hmmm...let's see, where did I put that...uumm..what was I looking for again?
I cannot bring myself to enter any of these sacred tools into the garage sale next weekend. I think I'll just sell the bed to make more room!

Never know when I might might need to cut pictures and words out of Fortune magazines.

For Mom: My "doll-in-progress" you asked about. She's not "hoed up" enough yet but I will try to keep her tasteful.

2 comments:

Micki said...

You can't create without making a little mess. LOL! Love your doll.

Susan said...

Hi Elaine!

I have no sympathy... you get a whole ROOM for your studio... I got a closet. LOL!